How to return a product
One of the major impacts of Brexit has been on carriers: this affects both deliveries and returns. There continue to be increased and extra costs and delays.
We have been forced to react to this in the best interest of our customers. Please note that, with immediate effect, returns are no longer free of charge.
You will be responsible for all return shipping charges including any duties or taxes and should expect some delays.
When you wish to return an item please follow these steps:
- Fill out the return form (included in your order package) for the items you wish to return and put this page into the original parcel.
- Attach to the parcel an adhesive transparent envelope with : a copy of the invoice and the customs declaration form CN22 (if the value of the goods you wish to return is less than £270) or the customs declaration form CN23 (in the case the value exceeds £270).
- Clearly and legibly write RETURN on the package and indicate the invoice number.
- Choose the parcel service that works best for you (use a trackable method to mail your return).
- Don't forget to sufficiently stamp your package or fully pay for it
IMPORTANT: We can only accept returns that contain all necessary documents, that are fully paid and for which all extra charges have been paid.
If these steps are not respected there will be delays in the return process, as the returned items will be sent back to you by the carrier.