Your right to cancel
- Exercising your right to cancel the contract
- You have the right to cancel this contract within a period of 14 days from the date of receipt of the goods by you or a designated third party (other than the carrier) without having to give any reason.
- To exercise this right to cancel, you must inform us of your decision to cancel this contract by a clear statement (eg a letter sent by post, fax or email). You can use the model cancellation form as set out in the box below, but it is not obligatory.
MEPHISTO E-Commerce GmbH
I/We [*] hereby give notice that I/We [*] cancel my/our [*] contract of sale of the following goods [*],
Ordered on [*]/received on [*],
Name of consumer(s),
Address of consumer(s),
Signature of consumer(s) (only if this form is notified on paper),
[*] Delete as appropriate
- The letter or the cancellation form must be sent to the following address:
MEPHISTO E-Commerce GmbH, Werner-Haas-Straße 5, 74132 Neckarsulm, Germany, telephone : +44 2037 349 263
- Alternatively, you may also complete and submit an online returns delcaration through the website www.mephisto.com/retoure-gb. In this case, we will immediately send to the customer a confirmation of receipt of the returns request on a durable format.
- To meet the cancellation deadline, it is sufficient for you to send your communication concerning your exercise of the right to cancel before the cancellation period has expired.
- Consequences of cancellation
- f you choose to exercise your right to cancel, we will reimburse you for all payments made, including delivery costs (excluding any supplementary delivery costs paid where you have selected a different delivery method other than the cheapest standard delivery offered by us).
- We will make the reimbursement without undue delay, and not later than:
- - fourteen days following the date on which we received back from you any goods supplied;
- - (if earlier) fourteen days after the day you provide evidence that you have returned the goods; or
- - if there were no goods supplied, fourteen days after the day on which we are informed of your decision to cancel.
- We will use the same payment method that was used by you in order to make the reimbursement, except where you expressly agree to an alternative method. You will not incur any fees as a result of this reimbursement.
- You must send or return the goods to us without undue delay, and in any event no later than fourteen days from the date on which you communicated your desire to cancel the contract. The deadline is met if you send back the goods before the period of fourteen days has expired.
- Please note that returns are no longer free of charge. You will be responsible for all return shipping charges. We kindly ask you to send your returns back at your own cost following the steps explained here:
- You are only liable for damage to the goods resulting from the handling other than what is necessary to establish the nature, characteristics and correct operation of the goods.
- If you are deemed to be liable, this will result in an invoice for all fees and costs that is payable on receipt.